Breaking Bounds Nationals
“Artist of the Year” Title Solo Competition
MINI FEMALE AND MALE ARTIST OF THE YEAR: (9 AND UNDER)
JUNIOR FEMALE AND MALE ARTIST OF THE YEAR: (10-12 YEARS)
TEEN FEMALE AND MALE ARTIST OF THE YEAR: (13-15 YEARS)
SENIOR FEMALE AND MALE ARTIST OF THE YEAR: (16-19 YEARS)
ARTIST OF THE YEAR TITLE AWARDS:
Winners will receive:
Trophy, Sash and Crown
Senior Artist of the Year Winners are awarded a DIRECOR’S CHOICE VIP APPRENTICE SCHOLARSHIP (value $1,200) in addition to their cash prize and are invited to assist at Breaking Bounds Summer Dance Intensive and Fall Convention Workshops.
Winners will represent Breaking Bounds as Brand Ambassadors at both competition and intensive events
- Dancers must be registered with a participating studio to compete for Artist of the Year. Independent entries are not eligible to compete for solo title.
- Contestants MUST attend all convention classes. (Convention fees are included in Title Soloist Entry Cost)
- All contestants competing for Artist of the Year will rehearse and perform in the Red Carpet Gala Awards Opening Number
- All Artist of the Year contestants must be prepared for audition classes and a video recorded interview
- All Artist of the Year contestants must be part of a Breaking Bounds Title Photo Shoot
- Dancers cannot win the title of Artist of the Year solo in consecutive years.